Investment Mentor. Nathan Gold is a stock guru that will guide you in your investments with his weekly picks.
Know The Risks. As with any investment, you could lose money, so go at the pace you are most comfortable with.
If you’re surfing for solid investment opportunities, you’re probably as skittish about buying into hype. Lately investors and Internet enthusiasts have been buzzing about earning money from penny stocks and questioning whether it’s a scam. Recently I had the opportunity to review one of the more popular stock investment services today – Penny Stock Egghead.
Before you go any further, read this entire review to find out whether it’s a scam or if you can possibly earn profits following their advice.
What this Program Offers:
- One stock tip each week (usually every Friday) so investors don’t have to wade through endless possibilities.
- Weekly advice from Nathan Gold, a math expert turned penny stocks investor.
- Investment info that is simple for beginners and seasoned investors to understand.
Penny Stock Egghead has a good reputation for providing top picks to all types of investors. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed to receive only one pick per week. I prefer to have several choices rather than getting locked into one particular pick.
The bottom line is there isn’t an investment service in existence willing to guarantee its stock tips. Since this program certainly can’t promise to make you money, I wanted more investment options to choose from. However, the service does offer researched picks so that’s a positive.
This newsletter stands out from the competition because they give you the facts without talking over your head. If you invest in the stocks, many services use jargon you can’t comprehend. When you don’t know what they mean, it makes it harder to decide on solid investments.
This program communicates valuable research in a way everyone can understand. Without paying for a broker, you can turn to your email every week to get stock info. This saves serious time and money yet gives you the facts you need to make better investment decisions.
The Good, Bad and Ugly
- This program eliminates the need to pay for a broker or expensive weekly services by delivering valuable updates to your email box every week for a one-time fee of only $97.
- You receive weekly pick tips in a language investors of all levels can understand.
The Bad and Ugly:
- Receiving a single stock tip each week limits your options and ability to earn profits on multiple picks in one week.
- Penny stock investing is traditionally more volatile and more volatility equals more risk.
Penny Stock Egghead isn’t perfect, but it’s not a scam. It’s clear to see why investors are talking about this unique service. Armed with valuable and weekly information, investors of all levels have the potential to profit from minimal investments. This weekly newsletter saves you time by doing all the research for you.